Me

Me

Friday, March 11, 2011

Trust is Dying


Trust is Dying...

and I'm the one who's killing him. I thought that I could blame all of the friends that betrayed Trust, but I can't. If they betrayed me, they weren't my real friends in the first place. I let Trust believe they were my friends. I let Trust believe those guys respected me. I am killing Trust.

I need to heal Trust. I need to heal him before Rage takes over. I need to heal Trust so I can start having healthy relationships. Relationships where I don't let Trust confide in them too much, nor too little. I need to heal. I need to realize that people will come and go, and that I need to enjoy their company while they choose to give it. People may choose to leave, and I need to stop taking it personally. I need to heal. I need to revive Trust.

1 comment: